10 maio 2009

parte 2

yes!
http://www.dosomething.org/
from animal welfare to international human rights, "this is the place to shop around for a cause that fires you up. Learn something here and take action!"


isso tava mto bom ontem até a bendita hora q meu bendito computador travou - mas "do something" kind of speak by itself aye?! do something = do something! se eu for falar mais alguma coisa vai fica igual meus assesments 1 resposta p 3 perguntas!! ahahahahhahaa

just get up n do something!
what do u wanna do? just do it. smile to someone, recyle, pray 4 ur friends, have a lunch time prayer group at ur school, give someone a hug, dont complain 4 a day, buy a coffee to a new friend, call an old friend, send a card to ur grama, plant a tree, give some money to a charity project, give out the clothes u dont wear anymore, volunteer at a social project, sing in the rain, teach the housekeeper's kid to read, teach ur mum to dance, make someone happy, do a random act of kindness, look 4 change, be the change.




"I am only one, but I am one. I cannot do everything, but I can do something. And I will not let what I cannot do interfere with what I can do."
(edward everett hale)



much love,
and do something.
xx

ps. www.myspace.com/abovethegoldenstate